There are always people willing to do crazy things for a little bit of money, and these pranks definitely fall under that category. Whether it be drinking Kool-Aid out of an anti-freeze container or eating Tic-Tacs out of an aspirin bottle, these pranks are designed to make you look insane. Continue reading to see them all.
5 Interesting potato chip facts:[Sources 1 | 2]
- Potato chips were originally called "Saratoga Chips."
- Potato chips are the #1 snack food in America! We eat 1.2 billion pounds ($6 billion in product) a year!
- The first potato chip factory was built in 1895 by William Tappenden in Cleveland, OH. He funded the remodeling of his barn into a factory with the profits he made by delivering potato chips to grocery stores.
- It takes 1,000 pounds of potatoes to make 350 pounds of potato chips.
- Pringles are made from mashed potatoes that have been dehydrated and reconstituted into a dough.