There's one thing you should never tell a geek to do, and that is, play outside. As you probably already guessed, they find ways around actually enjoying the outdoors, such as setting up all their equipment outside. Continue reading to see more.
5. Full Setup
3. Summer Day
2. 4-Player Action
7 Random video game facts:
- The voice of Marcus Fenix from Gears of War is performed by John DiMaggio, who also does the voice of Bender for the Futurama animated series.
- You could only carry 255 rupees in the original Legend of Zelda game because that is the maximum value of an unsigned 8 bit integer, and carrying more would have required more memory at a time which memory wasn't as expendable as it is today.
- up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, b, a is known both as the Konami code and gamers code. While Contra was the game that gave popularity to the code, it actually first appeared in Gradius.
- In Kakiriko village in Zelda: A link to the past (SNES) a portrait of Mario appears on a wall inside a house. Chun-Li makes a cameo appearance in the first ever Breath Of Fire game by Capcom.
- The first gaming console to ship with an internal hard drive was the Sega Saturn.
- The original Donkey Kong game (which gave birth to "Jumpman", later renamed "Mario") was the first video game to feature a story behind the characters and what was going on.
- "Mario" was an Italian landlord for Miyamoto when he chose to give Nintendo's icon character a name.