We have seen the future of smartwatches, and it's Android Wear by Google. This project will give developers a special version of Google phone and tablet software they can run on watches and other devices. The watches will utilize Google Now service for 'smart' alerts, which looks at emails, calender and other today to warn of upcoming appointments, delayed flights and other information. Plus, itt can also tell users when they need to leave for their next appointment after looking at live traffic data, for instance. Continue reading for two videos and more information.
Designed by a group of college students from India, the $229 Androidly is a nifty smartphone watch, powered by a 416-MHz processor, 256MB of RAM, a 2" display, 512MB of internal storage, micro SD expansion, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, all running Android 2.2. Continue reading for three videos and more information.
Most 12-year-olds are still dreaming about video games they'd like to play, but Callum on the other hand, already spends his free time on the track with his Ferraris. He earned his riches by selling one of his app to Google for a whopping £8.5-million. It's claimed that Callum is the world's youngest Ferrari owner, with a Ferrari 355 Berlinetta, 458 Italia Spider, and a 599GTO. Continue reading for a video and more information.
GOgroove's Pal Bot is currently being offered at just $19.99, originally priced at $69.99. The Pal Bot weighs less than 1 lb and fits in your palm so you can take him anywhere! With his compact size, you can store him in bags, luggage, and more. Product page. Continue reading for a video demo.
- Based off Google's Android character, aka the Bugdroid, the GOgroove Pal Bot Sound System features a universal design that is compatible with ANY & ALL devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio port. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- Boasting an impressive range of sound, the Pal Bot has two Dual Drive stereo speakers that are paired with a Passive Subwoofer on the bottom of the speaker for an extra powerful audio experience.
- Equipped with a long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium polymer battery, the speaker can handle up to 6 hours of use per charge with continuous audio playback at maximum output. At lower volumes, the speaker can last as long as 24 hours or more.
MOGA's Mobile Gaming System is currently being offered at only $37.67 shipped, originally priced at $49.99. With its dual analog sticks and a full range of buttons, this innovative gaming accessory gives you a more natural, immersive way of playing mobile games. Product page. Continue reading for a video review.
- Free downloads of Sonic CD and PAC-MAN by Namco included with purchase.
- MOGA Pivot App lets you explore all MOGA games in one convenient app.
- MOGA Mobile Gaming Controller is a high precision, totally portable game controller with dual analog sticks, shoulder triggers and four action buttons.
- Your phone snaps right in - up to 3.2 in./82mm, the largest phones in the market - or kick back and game on your tablet.
- Works with Bluetooth enabled Android 2.3+ smartphones and tablets.
Photo credit: CNet
Virgin Mobile's HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone is currently on sale for just $49.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $149.99. It features Beats Audio to bring you great sound, and you have access to your libraries, audio apps, and internet radio from one location. Product page.
- EVDO Rev A and WiFi.
- Android 4.0.3 ICS.
- HTC Sense 4.0A.
- 5.0 Camera with LED Flash.
- Beats Audio.
- 3.7 inch capacitive display.
GOgroove's Pal Bot Rechargeable Google Android Robot Speaker is currently being offered at only $19.99, originally priced at $69.99. It features dual side-firing drivers and a passive subwoofer to deliver rich and powerful audio for a premium listening experience. Product page. Continue reading for a video.
- It's compatible with ANY & ALL devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio port.
- Pal Bot has two Dual Drive stereo speakers that are paired with a Passive Subwoofer on the bottom of the speaker for an extra powerful audio experience.
- Equipped with a long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium polymer battery, the speaker can handle up to 6 hours of use per charge with continuous audio playback at maximum output.
- Design also features movable arms and glowing LED eyes that indicate the current battery status.
You've heard what Apple fanboys say, now this video shows what diehard Android users have to say about their devices. It includes lots of comparisons, including better reception, faster hardware, bigger screen, etc. Continue reading to see more.
From afar and up-close, this device may look like the iPhone 5, but it's actually the GooPhone i5. That's right, thanks to all the controlled leaks from Apple, phone manufacturers in China are already starting to produce knockoffs, with this particular model being Android-powered. Continue reading for a video, more pictures, and additional information.
Even to this day, all of the iPhone 5's specifications (larger display, higher-resolution camera, etc.) are still just rumors, and what better way to add to the speculation than with some amazing Android-powered smartphone concepts. We've rounded up five of the coolest for your viewing pleasure. First up, we have the ASUS ZenPhone, which is powered by Android 4.0 and boasts a quad-core 1.9-GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor as well as 32GB of onboard memory. Continue reading to see them all.