You've probably heard of the Sony contests in which the company gives away a custom PS3 console, but here's one thing you may not have known: they're made by an artist named Javier Riquelm. They come in several varieties, including Metal Gear Rising, Borderlands, and more. Continue reading to see them all.
Sony's PS3 320GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle is currently being offered at only $249.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $299.99. The 320GB PS3 doubles as a Blu-ray player for your HD movie collection, delivering pristine picture quality at 1080p. Product page. Continue reading for a Super Slim PS3 unboxing video.
- LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One as part of the Instant Game Collection included with your 1 Year PS Plus Membership.
- 320GB HDD for storing games, music, videos, and photos.
- Built-in Blu-ray player with 3D capabilities. HDMI output for 1080p resolution.
- Stream thousands of your favorite high-definition movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video, Netflix and Hulu Plus.
- Includes a one year PlayStation Plus subscription delivering your Instant Game Collection.
Similar to its predecessor, LittleBigPlanet 2 allows its users to create custom levels and upload for all to see as well as play. Yes, the level you see above was inspired by The Legend of Zelda. We've rounded up ten of the coolest to help get you inspired. Continue reading to see them all.
Yesterday, we brought you the news that PSN was returning later this week, and today, Sony announced another batch of freebies for new / current subscribers. In addition to identity theft protection, you'll get "free downloads, 30 days of free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium subscription service; 30 days of free service for Music Unlimited subscribers; and extending PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited subscriptions for the number of days services were unavailable." Here's what Sony plans to do to prevent future attacks:
We are taking a number of steps to prevent future breaches, including enhanced levels of data protection and encryption; enhanced ability to detect software intrusions, unauthorized access and unusual activity patterns; additional firewalls; establishment of a new data center in an undisclosed location with increased security; and the naming of a new Chief Information Security Officer.
[via Sony - image via Destructoid]