Syma's S107G R/C Helicopter is currently being offered for only $15.95, this week only, originally priced at $129.95. This 3-channel mini R/C helicopter is the world's newest, most durable and stable helicopter. It comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. Product page. Continue reading for a video review and more information.
- 2 selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 2 helicopters at once.
- Amazing technology in the palm of your hand!Syma newest model s107 3ch gyro rtf metal rc helicopter.
- No assembly required, ready to fly! Equipped with the latest gyroscope technology.
- Full 3 channels : up, down, left, right, forward and backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.
- Recharging takes place via the transmitter or usb cable.
- The transmitter has an alignment trim, a charging and power.Indicator, a left/right lever and a trimmer. A lightweight lithium polymer battery.
Remote-controlled drones are one thing, this Airbus A380 is another. Swiss RC aircraft enthusiast Peter Michel unveiled a giant scale model Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 that's powered by four JetCat P120 jet turbines, delivering around 30 pounds of thrust each. It weighs in at a hefty 155-pounds and has almost the same power to weight ratio as its 1.2 million pound counterpart. Continue reading for a video and more information.
Photo credit: Kim Leuenberger
From afar, these appear to be just scenic car photos, taken against beautiful backdrops, but "Traveling Cars Adventures" by 21-year-old Swiss photographer Kim Leuenberger actually make use of diecast toys. She's currently a student at the London University of the Arts and first began the series by experimenting with a new camera in her backyard. She photographed a blue toy minivan alongside paddington bear and the rest was history. Continue reading for more.
In the Star Wars universe, Stormtroopers are the elite soldiers of the Galactic Empire. Similar to Imperial-class Star Destroyers and TIE fighters, stormtroopers served as ever present reminders of the absolute power of Emperor Palpatine. These faceless enforcers of the New Order were considered an extension of the Emperor's will, and thus they often used brutal tactics as a way to keep thousands of star systems throughout the galaxy in line. However, when they aren't working, you can find them doing a variety of things, such as cleaning up, going out with friends, etc. Continue reading to see all the activities.
You read that right, there is a reason why you'll never see the iconic brown trucks make a left turn while on their delivery routes. In 2004 UPS announced that it would save fuel by minimizing left turns. Because drivers are idle at intersections while waiting to make left turns, UPS developed software that routes the day's packages with preference to right turns. Since UPS operates a fleet of over 96,000 ground vehicles, the fuel savings are considerable. In 2005, UPS eliminated 464,000 miles (747,000 km) from its travel and saved 51,000-gallons of fuel. Continue reading to see what happens when a wild turkey meets an unlucky UPS driver on the street.
For those with an extra $60,000 to spare and have always wanted a real flying, fire-breathing dragon, Hammacher Schlemmer has just the gadget for you. This dragon is powered by a half-gallon of jet fuel or kerosene and has a plywood, epoxy glass and Nomex-basedbody. It can take to the skies for up to 10 minutes and hit speeds of up to 70 miles per hour. Continue reading for two videos and more information.
Let's face it, throwing a piece of crumpled paper at a co-worker gets boring after a while. Introducing the Nerf Nuke. Simply load it with 80 darts and activate the arming mechanism, to fire them up to 30 feet when they hit. Best of all, it's a tripod-mounted, direct-plunger system for maximum range and efficacy. Continue reading for a video and more information.
UDI's U818A RC Quadcopter is currently being offered for only $87.39 shipped, today only, originally priced at $499.99. It features an excellent 2.4GHz transmitter and an on-board camera, 6 axis gyro (3 gyro + 3 accelerometer), built-in stabilization, and torquey rotors, which offer instant changes of direction and maneuverability. Product page. Continue reading for two videos and more information.
- 6-axis gyro with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the aircraft.
- 4-channel function provides stable flying and easy operation. Video Camera FPV.
- High capacity battery and strong power motors enable the helicopter to fly much longer and more efficiently.
- Charging time is about 120 minutes while flight duration is about 7-9 minutes.
- Modular Design makes it easy to install and repair. Remote Distance is up to 30m.