You'd think that small animals, such as a mouse, would just be tucked away in a corner snoozing away should there be nothing exciting going on, but this photographer manage to capture the perfect image of one with an even tinier stuffed toy. That's not all, there are other great examples, such as a kitten with a teddy bear and a newborn Siberian husky with a penguin. Continue reading to see them all.
LEGO fans rejoice! A new world record has been set by a group of schoolchildren in Hungary. That's right, this record-breaking tower is situated in the shadow of the famous St. Stephen's Basilica and at approximately 114-feet-tall, smashing the previous record of 112-feet, 9-inches from 2013. Continue reading for a video and more information.
Hubsan's X4 H107C Quadcopter is currently being offered for only $58.49 shipped, this weekend only, originally priced at $100. In advanced mode, the X4 can execute aggressive flips. Product page. Continue reading for a video review and more information.
- New hubsan X4 H107C RC quadcopter with Camera: Recording module.
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity.
- Permits super stable flight. With 4 channels.
- 4-ways flip(left,right,forward,backward).
While the image above may seem to be a real Millennium Falcon hovering over someone's backyard, it's actually a toy. Finnish illustrator / photographer Vesa Lehtimaki is an expert at turning ordinary Star Wars figurines and accessories (LEGO included) into scenes worthy of a film. Every single shot takes an incredible amount of work to put together, ranging from collecting props to building the sets himself. Continue reading for more.
Syma's S107G R/C Helicopter is currently being offered for only $15.95, this week only, originally priced at $129.95. This 3-channel mini R/C helicopter is the world's newest, most durable and stable helicopter. It comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. Product page. Continue reading for a video review and more information.
- 2 selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 2 helicopters at once.
- Amazing technology in the palm of your hand!Syma newest model s107 3ch gyro rtf metal rc helicopter.
- No assembly required, ready to fly! Equipped with the latest gyroscope technology.
- Full 3 channels : up, down, left, right, forward and backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.
- Recharging takes place via the transmitter or usb cable.
- The transmitter has an alignment trim, a charging and power.Indicator, a left/right lever and a trimmer. A lightweight lithium polymer battery.
Remote-controlled drones are one thing, this Airbus A380 is another. Swiss RC aircraft enthusiast Peter Michel unveiled a giant scale model Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 that's powered by four JetCat P120 jet turbines, delivering around 30 pounds of thrust each. It weighs in at a hefty 155-pounds and has almost the same power to weight ratio as its 1.2 million pound counterpart. Continue reading for a video and more information.
Photo credit: Kim Leuenberger
From afar, these appear to be just scenic car photos, taken against beautiful backdrops, but "Traveling Cars Adventures" by 21-year-old Swiss photographer Kim Leuenberger actually make use of diecast toys. She's currently a student at the London University of the Arts and first began the series by experimenting with a new camera in her backyard. She photographed a blue toy minivan alongside paddington bear and the rest was history. Continue reading for more.