Invicta's 15897 "Speedway" Stainless Steel Watch is currently being offered for only $99.99 shipped this week only, originally priced at $1,795. At their Swiss workshops, Invicta mixes time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world. Product page. Continue reading for a video preview and more information.
- Stainless steel with textured vertical stripe dial and black ion-plated stainless steel bezel and center links.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Protective Flame Fusion crystal dial window.
- Features date window, black ion-plated bezel and pushers, chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute and 24-hour subdials, and fold-over clasp with safety.
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft).
Invicta is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago in 1837 in Chiasso, Switzerland, with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today. More information.