Kingston's 120GB SSDNow V300 Drive is currently being offered for only $79.99 shipped, this week only, originally priced at $194. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system--and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system. Product page. Continue reading for a video review, durability test and more information.
- Faster - improves speed of loading applications and system boot up.
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives.
- Economical - design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable.
- Multiple capacities - to fit your workload.
- Form Factor - 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm with adapter to fit in 9.5mm system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps. More information.