No, The Venetian Macao isn't located in Las Vegas, but rather Macau, one of the two special administrative regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. At 10.5-million-square-feet, it's currently the world's largest casino, and the sixth largest building in the world. It cost the Las Vegas Sands corporation $2.4-billion to construct this 40-story luxury resort. Continue reading for videos, more pictures, and additional information.
- There are over 350 brand name retail stores at the Grand Canal Shoppes taking up 1.6 million square feet of retail space.
- The Venetian offers over 30 restaurants with cuisines from around the world. Their world-class catering facilities are capable of catering a 5-course banquet for over 10,000 guests!
- The casino has 51 gondolas with serenading gondoliers that ply the waters of the Veneitan's three indoor canals and outdoor lagoon.
- The hotel tower offers 3000 suites. The accommodation floors starts from level 7 up to level 38. These floors are served by guest lifts.
- Zaia, a show by the Canadian entertainment company Cirque du Soleil, is performed regularly in a custom-built theater at the Venetian Macao.
The hotel offers a club named Paiza Club that caters to premium guests. The club comes with its own entrance, lobby, reception, and guest lifts to the rooms. The gaming area of the Paiza Club is divided into individual private gaming rooms each named for notable Asian cities such as Yunnan, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. The guests of the club have exclusive access to the club dining outlet, the Paiza Club Dining & Lounge, which is open 24 hours a day.
[Sources 1 | 2]