Uranium Ore is currently being offered at just $39.95 shipped, originally priced at $49.95. Activity level includes all radiation types: alpha, beta and gamma. Uranium Ore samples are useful for testing Geiger Counters. Product page. Continue reading for a video a time-lapse map of every nuclear explosion since 1945.
Notable features:[via Amazon]
- Radioactive Ore Sample (NORM) Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials.
- License Exempt - low radioactivity.
- Useful for testing Geiger counters and performing nuclear experiments.
- Shipping compiles to NRC and postal regulations.
- Radioactive minerals are for educational and scientific use only.
A nuclear explosion is a man-made explosion that occurs as a result of the rapid release of energy from an intentionally generated high-speed nuclear reaction. The driving reaction may be nuclear fission, nuclear fusion or a multistage cascading combination of the two, though to date all fusion based weapons have used a fission device to initiate fusion, and a pure fusion weapon remains a hypothetical device.
Atmospheric nuclear explosions are associated with mushroom clouds, although mushroom clouds can occur with large chemical explosions, and it is possible to have an air-burst nuclear explosion without these clouds. Nuclear explosions produce radiation and radioactive debris.