Stuhrling's Classic Delphi Antium Skeleton Watch is currently being offered at just $74.99 shipped, originally priced at $445. The company proudly claims that their mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. Product page. Continue reading for a video preview and more pictures.
5 Notable features:[via Amazon]
- Polished stainless steel case with brushed step design bezel and knurl edge crown.
- Protected kysterna crystal on front and back.
- Silvertone dial with printed outer seconds track and blue markers with center skeleton cut out.
- Polished and brushed stainless steel five row link bracelet with fold over push button clasp.
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet).