Stuhrling's Classic Winchester Skeleton Watch is currently being offered for only $79.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $525. A durable synthetic sapphire crystal provides a window into the automatic self-wind movement. The combination of black leather and stainless steel makes this a decidedly masculine watch that deserves a place in your collection. Product page. Continue reading for more detailed images and information.
- Stainless steel round shaped case with onion style crown at the twelve o'clock position.
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back.
- Skeleton movement with numbers 12, 3, 6, 9 on silvertone faceplate.
- Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle.
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stuhrling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals. More information.