Stuhrling's Alpine Skeleton Gold Watch is currently being offered at just $133.99 shipped, originally priced at $545. Made of stainless-steel, the gold-plated chakram bezel, and globular crown with its black-rubber equatorial ring finish off the rarefied centerpiece. Product page. Continue reading for a hands-on video preview.
5 Notable features:[via Amazon]
- Quality automatic movement with 34 hour power reserve.
- Tonneau-shaped stainless steel case with polished chakra style bezel.
- Hydraulically stamped skeleton dial with propeller style faceplate.
- Genuine French leather strap with contrast stitching and tang buckle.
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50m).