As geeks already know, what good is just a hot pizza, when you could also have a cool drawing on the box to go along with it. These geeky drawings and requests are sometimes fulfilled by the talented staff who work at these establishments, and we’ve rounded up 18 awesome examples for your viewing enjoyment. Continue reading to see them all – bonus video and interesting pizza facts included.
Drawings and Requests
History of Pizza
7 Interesting pizza facts:
- Since 1987, October has been officially designated National Pizza Month in the United States.
- Approximately three billion pizzas are sold in the United States every year, plus an additional one billion frozen pizzas.
- Pizza is a $30 billion industry in the United States.
- Pizzerias represent 17 percent of all U.S. restaurants.
- Ninety-three percent of Americans eat pizza at least once a month.
- Women are twice as likely as men to order vegetarian toppings on their pizza.
- About 36 percent of all pizzas contain pepperoni, making it the most popular topping in the United States.