Walt Disney and Steve Jobs can be considered two of the greatest innovators to ever have lived, with each one contributing to the world in different ways. The one thing that they have in common is the drive to succeed. Continue reading to see eighteen more inspirational quotes from famous people.
5 Interesting Bill Gates facts:
- Bill Gates earns $250 Us Dollars every second, that�s about $20 million a day and $7.2 Billion a year!
- If he drops a thousand dollars on the floor, he wouldn’t bother to pick it up because in the four seconds he attempts to pick it up, he would have already made his money back.
- The US national debt is about 16.2 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 40 years.
- If you change all of Bill Gate’s money to $1 US currency, you can make a road from earth to moon and go on 14 roundtrips. But you have to make that road nonstop for 1,400 years, and use a total of seven hundred and thirteen Boeing 747 jumbo jets to transport all the money.
- If Microsoft Windows’ users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 days!