The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will be equipped with the all-new MBUX infotainment system loaded with high-tech features, including fingerprint recognition and even augmented reality. The main feature is a 12.8-inch, portrait-oriented OLED touchscreen, complete with haptic feedback technology, that groups navigation, connectivity, entertainment, and the climate control system, into one. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
MBUX is compatible with touch inputs, voice commands, hand gestures, and eye movements. There’s a second touchscreen display in the instrument cluster area that provides a real three-dimensional effects, while an augmented-reality head-up display is an optional feature. Other options include a rear-seat entertainment system with three screens – two attached to the front seats, and one integrated into the central armrest.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy