For 2021, Toyota’s six-cylinder GR Supra 3.0 models leap ahead with a power boost and retuned chassis, while a new GR Supra 2.0 four-cylinder turbo model joins the line. This year, the automaker is offering 1,000 new A91 Editions, which come equipped with the 3.0-liter inline-six cylinder engine and will be available in a choice of two colors, Nocturnal or Refraction, the latter exclusive to the A91 Edition. Other features include a rear black carbon fiber lip spoiler, matte black wheels, C-pillar graphics and carbon fiber mirror caps. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Inside the A91, you’ll find a black Alcantara leather-trimmed interior with blue contrast is likewise exclusive to this limited-availability model, and each one comes with two exclusive key gloves and trunk mat. On the 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium and A91 Edition models, the front Brembo brake calipers are painted red and feature the “TOYOTA Supra” logo, but all Supra models for 2021 will feature the 8.8-inch audio touch screen that is standard on the 2020 3.0 Premium model since the base model’s 6.5-inch screen has been discontinued.
- Offically licensed and authentic movie decoration with themed packaging
- Feature-rich details, like opening doors, hood, and trunk
- Detailed interior, engine compartments and chassis
- Quality heavy diecast metal body with highly detailed wheels and chrome accents
- Bring the movie to life at home with these authentic movie vehicles
Gearheads will most likely drool over the increased power, as the Supra’s turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six has been boosted from 335 hp at 5,000-6,500 rpm to 382 hp at 5,800-6,500 rpm, a 14-percent increase. Torque has risen from 365 lb.-ft. at 1,600-4,500 rpm to 368 lb.-ft. at 1,800-5,000 rpm, meaning the Supra 3.0 model’s 0-60 acceleration time has been reduced to 3.9 seconds, from 4.1. All models will hit dealer showrooms in June, with pricing to be announced closer to its release.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play