The 2022 Subaru BRZ is official, with a focus on simplicity and fun. This refreshed model is powered by 2.4-liter horizontally opposed engine generating 228 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque, mated to either a standard six-speed manual or six-speed automatic with a new Sport mode designed for more aggressive driving. Exterior wise, the vehicle is just over an inch longer and almost half an inch lower than its predecessor, resulting in a more aggressive wide frontal area set off by large functional air intakes. Read more for two videos, including a first drive, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find a new customizable 7-inch digital dashboard, an 8-inch infotainment touchscreen with standard smartphone integration for Apple CarPlay / Android Auto, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity, a rear vision camera, low front sport seats folding rear seats and a spacious rear cargo area. As for suspension, you get struts and coil springs up front to keep weight low. More specifically, the front suspension features custom-designed MacPherson-type struts to optimize the low hood line while retaining a long stroke for ideal handling and ride quality. Out back, there’s a double wishbone rear suspension system that provides superior bump absorption to enhance tire grip over varied surfaces. All models will hit showrooms next Fall, with yet pricing yet to be announced.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1:14 scale toy car measures 13.3" x 5.9" x 3.3"; Features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights / taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, rims and tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance - Remote range up to 98 feet, Speed 5.1 mph; Single frequency available in 2.4GHz; Car's frequency cannot be converted.
- Batteries NOT included - Requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; Package includes 1 x Rastar rc car,1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x user guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; Manufactured by Rastar Group; Choose Rastar Official for remote, accessories, and better after-sale service.
Despite its sporting intentions, the 2022 Subaru BRZ does not sacrifice everyday comfort and practicality. The 2+2 seating and folding rear seats create a useful cargo area that has space for carrying a mountain bike, golf clubs, or even four race tires and tools for track days. Utilizing aluminum for the roof, front fenders and hood, the 2022 Subaru BRZ has an estimated curb weight of just under 2,900 lbs., delivering on its promise of accessible performance,” said the company.