Another day, another batch of fun and innovative gadgets. This installment begins with the tennis ball slingshot, which works great when playing catch with your dog. We’ve rounded up twenty-four more examples for your viewing enjoyment after the break.
5 Interesting photography facts:
- The first “photographic paper” was made of asphalt. More precisely, asphalt varnish was applied on the copper or the glass plate.
- Camera Obscura, which became the prototype of the modern camera, is used up to this day for the production of integrated circuits and as a special film camera.
- The first color photograph was taken in 1861 by James Maxwell, the British physicist.
- Appearance of the first plates for color photography dated back to 1904, produced by the company “Lumiere”.
- The first aerial photography was carried out by French inventor Turnache in 1858. He shot Paris from the balloon.