There’s not always time to visit your local repair shop when car troubles arise, but if you’re not a trained mechanic, we don’t recommend you start fixing things yourself, or else you may end up with one of these disasters. Continue reading to see more.
5 Fun and useless car facts:
- In 1960, you could purchase a brand new Buick La Sabre for under $3000. With that you basically got two-doors, a (manual) steering wheel and an engine.
- Early Ford vehicles contained Dodge engines. Some 1980′s Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouths contain Mitsubishi Engines.
- Mary Anderson patented the windshield wiper in 1905 after she noticed snow and rain gathering on the fronts of trolley cars and automobile windows.
- In 1898, the New York City Police Department used bicycles to pursue speeding motorists.
- Only FOUR automobiles were registered in the United States in 1895. I guess everybody had to learn to share!