Don’t need the Pro features, but still want an iPhone with 5G connectivity? There’s the 5.4-inch iPhone 12 and 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Mini. Boasting an expansive edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display, a new Ceramic Shield front cover, the Apple-designed A14 Bionic, an advanced dual-camera system, and MagSafe, which enables high-powered wireless charging as well as compatibility with an all-new ecosystem of accessories that securely attach to the iPhone. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Both of these devices feature a sleek new flat-edge design with an aerospace-grade aluminum enclosure, and when combined with the Ceramic Shield front cover, which adds a new high temperature crystallization step that grows nano-ceramic crystals within the glass matrix, they become ultra durable, even without a case. Available in five aluminum finishes – blue, green, black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED, pre-orders start Friday, October 16 for the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 mini will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, November 6.
- 10.1" 1080p full HD display; 32 or 64 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Now 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz octa-core processor and 2 GB of RAM
- Longer battery life—Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
The arrival of 5G marks the beginning of a new era for iPhone and we’re thrilled to bring these impressive new capabilities to our customers with iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini. We’re once again pushing the boundaries to deliver incredible computational photography advancements, Super Retina XDR displays, and the biggest leap in durability in iPhone history with the new Ceramic Shield front cover,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.