Apple’s new iPhone SE will be available in three beautiful colors — black, white and (PRODUCT)RED — for pre-order beginning Friday, April 17, pried from $399 USD. It boasts a 4.7-inch Retina HD display and a chassis made of aerospace-grade aluminum , while the rear glass finish includes a centered Apple logo manufactured with a seven-layer color process for precise hue and opacity. Its IP67 rating means that it’s water resistant up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Read more for a video and additional information.
The iPhone SE also gets the A13 Bionic, which was introduced with iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. this the fastest chip ever in a smartphone and built with a focus on machine learning, thanks to a dedicated 8-core Neural Engine capable of 5 trillion operations per second, two Machine Learning Accelerators on the CPU and a new Machine Learning Controller to balance performance and efficiency. Camera wise, it boasts a single rear 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Wide camera that uses the image signal processor and Neural Engine of A13 Bionic for computational photography.
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
iPhone SE features the industry-leading performance of A13 Bionic that enables great battery life, takes stunning Portrait mode and Smart HDR photos, shoots amazing videos with stereo audio, is great for games and super fast web surfing, and is built with the same industry-leading security features our customers expect. We can’t wait to get iPhone SE into customers’ hands,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.