Photo credit: Mac Rumors
Apple’s long-awaited Fall event is just days away, and leaks are already happening. First up, it’s rumored that the new Apple Watch Series 6 will come in a new color, possibly blue to match the iPhone 12 Pro Max. This model will reportedly have fast-charging, which makes it perfect for WatchOS 7, since the sleep-tracking capabilities will mean you’ll have to wear it for longer periods. You can expect the order page to go up on September 15th, the same day that it’s announced. Read more to see a leaked Target circular that has a placeholder for the iPhone 12.
Photo credit: 9to5 Mac
Target’s latest circular apparently shows a “new iPhone” placeholder alongside instructions with an image that will eventually be replaced with official images when Apple reveals the handset. There’s still reference of Apple’s iPhone 11 lineup, while iPhone 12 cases are mentioned beneath that. There’s no official confirmation, so this could just be preparation whether the new iPhone be announced next week or in October.
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Specifically engineered to fit Apple watch 42 mm models (2015, 2016 and 2017 Release)
- Full access to all watch features and functions
- UB Pro bumper creates rugged shock absorption as well as raised bezel to protect screen from damage
- UB Pro case includes scratch-resistant band for convenience and value. Apple Watch simply snaps into place.
- Advanced front cover Snap-On design for easy installation.