The Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS+, Cellular) has never looked more stylish with the Navy Blue Sport Band, and you can get one for $399 shipped, today only, originally $499. Not only does this latest model feature a revolutionary Blood Oxygen monitor, but also the faster S6 System in Package (SiP) and next-generation always-on altimeter. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
Its always-on altimeter provides real-time elevation all day long by using a new, more power-efficient barometric altimeter, along with GPS as well as nearby Wi-Fi networks. This means that you’ll be able to detect small elevation changes above ground level, up and down to the measurement of 1 foot, and can be shown as a new watch face complication or workout metric.
Apple Watch Series 6 completely redefines what a watch can do. With powerful new features, including a Blood Oxygen sensor and app,1 Apple Watch becomes even more indispensable by providing further insight into overall well-being,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer.