DipYourCar’s Fonzie wanted to give an Audi A4 a mood ring makeover, and what better way to do so than with temperature-sensitive paint? For those who aren’t familiar with mood rings, they it’s essentially a specialized liquid crystal thermometer, wearable on the finger. A heat changing liquid that reflects different wavelengths of light which changes the color of the stone. The liquid crystal found in these rings is usually set up to display a “neutral” color at the average human skin temperature, which is approximately 93°F. Read more to see what happens when you cover a car with this type of paint.
After the team applied a base coat of plastidip, they covered the vehicle in eight coats of mood ring paint. Should you want to try this project yourself or have a shop do it, make sure you lay down another coat of sealer to protect the mood ring finish from the elements. How much will the paint alone cost? Well, one website is selling 30mL bottles of KP Pigments Thermochromic Liquid Crystal Mood Ring Ink for $91 each.
- This brilliantly detailed and collectible model car kit featuring a 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 LEGO replica and 1 driver minifigure is the perfect LEGO gift for the many devoted fans of this classic car
- This buildable 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 toy car based on the original model and 1 collectible minifigure in an authentic Audi race suit will captivate kids as they use their imaginations to stage races
- Fans of the 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 will be thrilled to build a mini version from LEGO building bricks, proudly display it, and test its powers by racing it against other models
- This 250-piece building kit for boys and girls ages 8+ makes a wonderful gift for both passionate fans of this famous car and those who love to play with racing toys
- The 1985 Audi Sport quattro S1 rally car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
- Designed for Lego 76897,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego 1985 Audi Sport Quattro S1 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.