Researchers from Beijing Normal University studying ‘Sky Eye’ telescope data discovered “several cases of possible technological traces and extraterrestrial civilizations from outside the earth”. This 500-meter aperture spherical telescope is located in China’s southwestern Guizhou province and has a diameter of 500 meters (1,640 feet).
The research team actually detected two sets of suspicious signals in 2020 while processing data collected in 2019, and then discovered another suspicious signal this year from observation data of exoplanet targets. What makes it even more mysterious is that the official report, posted on state-backed Science and Technology Daily, was promptly deleted after going live today. Then there’s this strange signal coming from the Milky Way’s galactic center.
- Superior optics: The Celestron 70mm Travel Scope features high-quality, fully-coated glass optics, a potent 70mm objective lens, a lightweight frame, and a custom backpack to carry it all. Its quality is unmatched in its class and against competitors.
- Powerful eyepieces for up-close viewing: Our telescope for astronomy beginners is equipped with two high-quality eyepieces (20mm and 10mm) that provide low- and high-power views of celestial objects at night and terrestrial objects during the day.
- Large 70mm objective lens: Our refractor telescope is equipped with a large 70mm aperture objective lens that provides enhanced, brighter views compared to the 50mm model while adding very little additional weight. Setting up and using the Travel Scope is quick and easy.
- Bonus bag, tripod, and software: This Celestron telescope and full-height tripod can be taken anywhere in the included travel backpack. Accessories also include a FREE download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs.
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from the telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
The possibility that the suspicious signal is some kind of radio interference is also very high, and it needs to be further confirmed and ruled out. This may be a long process.” said Zhang Tongjie, Cosmologist from Beijing Normal University.