Available in three-wheel and four-wheel models, the D-Fly Dragonfly is touted as the world’s first hyperscooter, thanks to dual front motors that deliver 1,800 watts to each wheel. This means that it can hit a top speed of 38 mph, while riders can switch between Surge, Dart, Glide and Hover modes are available. The standard battery pack has an 11-mile range, while the larger unit is good for 28.5-miles. Read more for additional pictures and information.
KERS regenerative braking will help you get a little more range, while also helping you stop on a dime. Just in case you’ve come to the end of a battery pack’s life, D-Fly will be selling these removable units separately, so you’ll be able to swap them out as needed. To keep you safe on the road, each scooter has been equipped with LED head / tail lights and turn indicators, while requiring a physical key and a unique RFID fob to start the vehicle. When folded up, it automatically arms itself in sleep mode, while offering geofencing and GPS tracking as well.
There’s a 4.5-inch 4K display that can be used for turn-by-turn navigation with a Bluetooth-paired smartphone. Your smartphone can also be used to stream music through the onboard speakers. A 3-gallon storage unit, along with a bottle holder, lets you safely store valuables during your trip. Pricing will start at $4,999 USD, with shipping set for mid-2020.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
At D-Fly Group, we knew it would take something radically different to really push the needle on mobility. The Dragonfly Hyperscooter is the urban-mobility equivalent to the supercar, and we’re very proud of that. The future’s arrived in style,” said company founder Jez Williman.