The DJI Air 2S just might be the best Mavic yet, as it’s the first drone of its size capable of capturing 20-megapixel still images or video in 5.4K with a new one-inch sensor that was previously available only on larger, less agile UAVs. There’s also a new MasterShots feature that utilizes automatic flight path planning to set the drone’s course while recording video. After completing the flight, DJI Air 2S automatically merges the footage under one theme to create an eye-catching video. Product page. Read more for two videos, including an early review, and additional information.
The all-new 1″ CMOS sensor not only captures 20-megapixel still images, 5.4K video at 30fps or 4K at 60fps and 150Mbps, but it also sports a new digital zoom that supports 4X zoom at 4K 30fps, 6X at 2.7K 30fps, 4X at 2.7K 60fps, 6X at 1080P 60fps and 8X at 1080P 30fps. That’s not all, the integrated three-axis mechanical gimbal smooths out footage for professional-level quality, while 8GB of internal storage has been added if needed. Footage can be recorded in H264 or H265, depending on your preferences for image detail and storage capacity, along with three video color profiles: Normal (8 bit), D-Log (10 bit) or HLG (10 bit).
- 【1-INCH IMAGE SENSOR】Equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and large 2.4μm pixels, DJI Air 2S is capable of 5.4K/30fps and 4K/60fps video.
- 【MASTERSHOTS】The next evolution of QuickShots, MasterShots is an advanced intelligent feature that gives users the best shots in any location with just a tap.
- 【THE CENTER OF ATTENTION】FocusTrack features Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 4.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, making it a breeze for DJI Air 2S to follow or circle your subject.
- 【ONE BILLION COLORS】The 10-bit Dlog-M color profile can record up to one billion colors while retaining all the little details that make footage pop.
- 【7.5 MILES MAX VIDEO TRANSMISSION】DJI Air 2S features DJI's most advanced O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology, giving you an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed every time you fly.
Every creator remembers what it felt like to fly a drone for the first time, and they’ll feel the same sense of wonder and possibility when they first experience DJI Air 2S’s unparalleled mix of astonishing flight capability and gripping image quality. DJI Air 2S is a wish list come to life for everyone who demands more from a drone, showcasing upgrades that truly elevate the system into a highly versatile drone. From content creators, to drone enthusiasts and travelers, we are confident that a lot of people will be excited about this drone,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director, DJI Europe.