MagniX collaborated with AeroTEC to complete the first successful flight of an all-electric Cessna Grand Caravan 208B, called eCaravan. It’s powered by a 750-horsepower (560 kW) magni500 propulsion system, and it’s currently the world’s largest all-electric commercial aircraft, making it a significant milestone in disrupting the the electric aviation industry. Read more for a video and additional information.
This events also marks another critical step in the certification and approval process of the magni500 propulsion system, thus enabling future conversions of additional aircraft, like the Cessna, with this all-electric propulsion technology. In case you missed the historic flight, a recording of the livestream above should have you covered.
- Top Race 3 Channel Rc Plane for Adults Remote Control Airplane Ready to Fly TR-C285G UPGRADED
- UPGRADED: New Propeller Saver Technology, to save RC plane from damage.
- Easy to Fly rc Plane! Amazing Remote Control Plane with 3 level flying, Easy, Medium, Hard, Gift any Adults or advanced kids with this Amazingly fun rc plane Ready to Fly.
- 2.4Ghz Radio Control distance of over 320 Ft. 8mm Coreless Motor, Flying time of up to 12 min. on a single charge
- Great Gift item for adults and advanced boys!
The iconic Caravan has been a workhorse of industry moving people and transporting goods on short routes for decades. This first flight of the eCaravan is yet another step on the road to operating these middle-mile aircraft at a fraction of the cost, with zero emissions, from and to smaller airports. These electric commercial aircraft will enable the offering of flying services of people and packages in a way previously not possible,” said Roei Ganzarski, CEO of magniX.