Photo credit: Westen Champlin
Westen Champlin is an auto enthusiast with a taste for extreme modifications, and his Ford F-150 Raptor is no exception. Tracks are nothing new and have even been installed on vehicles such as the Tesla Model 3, but how many of them have been taken to the Sahara desert, or at least Little Sahara in Oklahoma? None that we’re aware of, and its twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 making 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission, is definitely enough to haul it around the dunes. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Yes, there is a Little Sahara State Park in Woods County, Oklahoma. As you might have guessed, the name comes from its resemblance to the Sahara Desert, but the vast dunes at this location formed over time from terrace deposits, remnants of prehistoric times when the Cimarron River flowed over the entire area. Vehicles allowed include motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, SUVs, Jeeps, and of course Westin’s tracked F-150 Raptor.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo; And with cool functions in the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- With this LEGO Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler 42114 building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app
- The LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app
- Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun