You’ve probably seen the Ford Mustang Mach-E, an upcoming five-door electric crossover SUV that was introduced on November 17, 2019, but since then, not much footage has surfaced of the new vehicle, that is until…now. Apparently, footage has leaked of a prototype testing at the North Carolina Center for Automotive Research, with most of the body panels removed. Read more for the clip and additional information.
The top-of-the-line Mach E comes equipped with dual-motors and all-wheel-drive, powered by an 88 kWh extended battery producing 346 horsepower. However, the vehicle you see in the video above is heavily modified, starting with a custom upper and lower control arm that replaces the factory MacPherson strut suspension. Out back, the hatch has been replaced with cooling equipment for the batteries as well as motors. Some speculate that this could be a one-off model for Ken Block to hoon in future videos.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building