Forza Horizon 4 fans rejoice! The game is getting a new multiplayer “Elminator” mode tomorrow in the Series 17 update that is inspired by the battle royale genre. This free update supports up to 72-players duking it out in a closing play area, with the left the last one driving declared winner. The arena is located in Britain and eliminating other players in head-to-head races allows you to earn upgrades as well as faster cars. Read more for two videos and additional information.
As you continue playing, the arena will slowly contract to force players closer together, and ending with a final race to determine the ultimate winner. You challenge other vehicles to races to a random point on the map. Get to it first and you get to take the other person’s car, but if that doesn’t happen, you’re eliminated.
- Seasons change everything. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain. (Some cars provided by online update.
- Britain like you’ve never seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
- Master driving in all seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New content every week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards.
- Go it alone or team up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join team multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams to take on the best in the world. Xbox live gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox consoles.