Hertz and Shelby American have teamed up to offer exclusive 2022 Shelby Mustang GT500-H models as rentals starting this summer at select locations. The Mustang Shelby GT500-H will be available in Fort Myers, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix and Tampa, while the convertibles / fastbacks are set to hit Atlanta, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco as well as Tampa.
Power comes from a Whipple supercharged 5.2L V8 engine making over 900-horsepower, mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. Other upgrades include a Borla catback exhaust system, carbon fiber hood, and aluminum 20-inch monoblock wheels wrapped in performance tires. Available to rent this summer at around $399 per day with a 75-mile driving limit. If you want an even more powerful Mustang, check out Hennessey’s VENOM 1000.
- Pay tribute to the ‘workhorse’ of pickup trucks as you build the LEGO Technic Ford F-150 Raptor 42126
- Enjoy an immersive LEGO Technic building project that’s perfect for adults, then explore the pickup truck model’s many features and functions
- Authentic details, inspired by the real Ford F-150 Raptor pickup truck, include the model’s V6 engine with moving pistons, plus suspension on all wheels
- Check out the realistic interior details, plus 4 opening doors, an opening hood and truck bed
- After completing the relaxing building challenge, you’ll love displaying your collectible LEGO Technic Ford F-150 model
Shelby American and Ford Motor Company changed the perception of American sports cars, starting with the Shelby Cobra in 1962. Shelby later teamed with Hertz to create the 1966 Shelby GT350-H, which immediately became one of the most exciting rental cars in the world. Together, we made history again with both a reborn Shelby-GT in 2006, 2007 and in 2016. Now we’re going even further with the first Mustang Shelby GT500-H, which is the most powerful rental car that Shelby has ever built,” said Joe Conway, CEO of Shelby American.