Photo credit: Hipnotiks Carclub
The fifth-generation Honda Civic made its debut in Japan on September 9, 1991, and it even took home the Car of the Year Japan Award for the second time. Unfortunately, this person decided to transform their 1993 Honda Civic DX sedan into a Mercedes-Benz monstrosity of sorts. To be more specific, they swapped on a four-door old custom Mercedes front-end / tail lights and then dropped it on an air suspension, complete with Lambo doors. Read more for additional pictures.
Even with y80 gxr transmissions issues and a B16 motor, this 95% custom vehicle is being offered at a $4,500 firm, as the seller will not even consider $4,000 or anything less. In South Africa, Honda released a unique model with the B18B3 from the Acura Integra RS, which was specially built to fill the gap left by the absence of the DOHC B16A VTEC engine in the range.
- Time to get ferocious with Hot Wheels City T-Rex Rampage!
- A massive T-Rex is taking over Hot Wheels City and taking down the city buildings. Kids are put to the test as they try to take down the massive dinosaur using their Hot Wheels cars.
- Load your car into the launcher, and then slam into the T-Rex to try to take him down. Aim carefully because if you don't nail it, the T-Rex will destroy city buildings with his thrashing tail!
- Connects with other Hot Wheels City track for endless possibilities— build a world of play with Hot Wheels City!
- Don’t get swallowed by the T-Rex! Hot Wheels City needs you to save the day!