Keanu Reeves may be filming The Matrix 4 right now, but his most recent portrayal of assassin John Wick has left some auto enthusiasts longing for his Ford Mustang Mach 1, nicknamed “Hitman”. Oklahoma-based Classic Recreations is now offering replicas of this vehicle, based on a restored 1969-79 body or a brand new reproduction. Read more for additional pictures and information.
You can choose from several engines, including a top-of-the-line 5.0-liter Coyote V8 engine producing 1,000 horsepower. Other options include a Boss 302 intake, front / rear coilovers and a manual / automatic Tremec transmission. One caveat: it’ll cost you $169,000.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building