Photo credit: Khyzyl Saleem
The very first Lamborghini Countach LP500 made its public debut at the 1971 Geneva Motor Show, and the team spent the subsequent three years refining this radical prototype into the production-ready LP400. On the other hand, the DMC DeLorean was designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro and known mainly for its gull-wing doors as well as brushed stainless-steel outer body panels. What happens if you combine the two? The E.V.E. Countach by automotive designer Khyzyl Saleem of course. Read more for additional pictures.
While you won’t be seeing this in concept form anytime soon, it definitely wouldn’t look out of place in a Back to the Future sequel or reboot. Featuring edge-lit headlights / taillights, geometric design and of course a stainless steel body panels. On a related note, did you know that there were approximately 9,000 DeLoreans manufactured before production halted in late December 1982 shortly after DMC had filed for bankruptcy? That’s right, many are in personal collections today, with a few used to build Back to the Future DMC-12 replicas.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide