The LG C1 Series 48″ 4K Smart OLED TV is touted as the best gaming / work display on the market, and you can get one for $796.99 shipped, today only, originally $1499.99. Why? Firstly, it has a Game Optimizer mode, which puts all of your game settings in one place, allowing you to toggle between NVIDIA G-Sync and FreeSync technologies for a smoother gaming experience. Product page.
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you'll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- A9 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Picture and sound adjustment happen automatically with our best processor. The a9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K uses deep-learning algorithms to detect scenes and genres to make your content look its best no matter what or when you're watching.
- GAME OPTIMIZER: Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings, while the latest HDMI allows for fast gaming speeds. Plus, you'll get low input lag and fast response times with Auto Low-Latency Mode and HGiG.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you're in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV plus, Disney plus and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
Other features include a 1ms response time, 120Hz refresh rate, support for VRR / ALLM / eARC to meet the latest HDMI 2.1 specifications, an α9 Gen 4 AI processor for 4K that uses deep-learning algorithms to detect scenes and genres, built-in Google Assistant / Alexa, as well as Dolby Atmos. Then we have Facebook’s reverse pass-through virtual reality headset that projects the user’s eyes onto external displays.
Our commitment to raising the industry bar and increasing value for consumers are both clearly evident in the 2021 LG OLED TV lineup. Featuring LG OLED evo, our most advanced panel technology yet, our newest OLED TVs are in a league of their own, delivering another level of viewing experience we feel confident in saying is second to none,” said Park Hyoung-sei, President of the LG Home Entertainment Company.