The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter is currently being offered for only $14.99, today only, originally priced at $25. LifeStraw contains no chemicals or iodinated resin, no batteries and no moving parts to break or wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. Product page. Continue reading for a video and more information.
- Award-winning LifeStraw has been used by millions around the globe since 2005.
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and surpasses EPA standards for water filters.
- Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction) and filters to an amazing 0.2 microns.
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals.
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies.
LifeStraw filters to 0.2 microns through the use of hollow-fiber membranes, which are small tubes with even smaller pores. These pores allow water to pass, but prevent contaminants larger than 0.2 microns from flowing through. As you get closer to 264 gallons (1,000 liters), the pores will eventually become clogged with debris and the flow will stop. More information.