Lucien Piccard’s “Sevilla” Watch is currently being offered for only $55.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $695. Lucien Piccard has been handcrafting fine timepieces for generations. Founded in 1923 in Switzerland, Lucien Piccard timepieces have adorned royalty, dignitaries and celebrities worldwide. Product page. Continue reading for a 360-degree video preview and more information.
- Rose gold-tone watch featuring grey dial with skeletonized subdial, exhibition caseback, and three-link bracelet.
- Precise 21 jewels Chinese automatic movement with analog display.
- Protective mineral crystal dial window.
- Features Dauphine-style hands, logoed screw-down crown, and deployant clasp with push-button closure.
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving.
The legacy of Lucien Piccard timepieces continues to be fashionable marrying tradition with modern watch technology. Materials such as 14 and 18 karat gold, stainless steel, diamonds and other precious stones are incorporated into many of the LP styles making stylish, quality timepieces within reach of almost any customer. More information.