Casio G-SHOCK pays tribute to NASA, with a custom DW5600 timepiece, celebrating decades of space exploration and groundbreaking discoveries. It comes in all-white, complete with the NASA logo standing out in bright red on the watch face, an engraving of the Moon on the case back, an American flag printed on the band loop, as well as “National Aeronautics and Space Administration” printed in black on the lower band. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This limited-edition watch arrives in custom packaging that mirrors the theme with a view of the earth from space and a tin inspired by the spacecraft that take us there. The video you see above aims to takes us on a voyage into space with the timepiece playing the role of an astronaut on board. It’s priced at $130 and will be available for purchase April 24, 2020 at select G-SHOCK retailers.
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant; Size of case : 48.5×43×14.7mm
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow, Mineral Crystal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Alarm, Auto-repeat function
- Daily Alarm, Hourly time signal, 12/24 Hour Formats, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- Battery: 2 years on CR2016, Module 1659