Photo credit: Starman DX
Rockefeller Center is a large complex consisting of nineteen commercial buildings, including Nintendo NY, that spans twenty two-acres between 48th Street and 51st Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. As protestors made their way through the area earlier today, some unruly rioters decided to break at least one window at Nintendo’s flagship store. Read more for the footage and additional information.
View this post on Instagram
FOOTAGE OF NINTENDO NYC WINDOWS BEING BROKEN. Only posting this for awareness! I cannot stress this enough, if you are protestor, a cop, an innocent bystander, or anything in between PLEASE stay safe. Let’s fight for justice and equal rights but take each other as humans into consideration. We all have families to go home to ❤️🕹
For those who wish to visit after all of this has passed, just head on over to 10 Rockefeller Plaza, at Rockefeller Center in New York City. The two-story, 10,000-square-foot store offers a massive Nintendo video game collection and special merchandise exclusive to the store, including apparel, hardware, and accessories. On the second level, you’ll find several Nintendo Switch units running the latest games. Plus, there are Nintendo 3DS stations as well.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
As you can see, on the second story, there’s a Nintendo museum featuring past consoles and peripherals. There are several rare items including the Nintendo Power Glove, the original Nintendo Entertainment System, and the Nintendo Famicom.