It’s official, the Nintendo Switch family of systems saw its strongest October sales yet, with over 735,000 units sold between Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite in the U.S., and it also marks the second-highest October sales of any video game console in history, only outdone by the 807,000 units sold of the Wii system in October 2008. This means the Nintendo Switch has been the best-selling video game console for 23 consecutive months. Read more for a video and additional information.
For Black Friday 2020, Nintendo is going to bundle a Nintendo Switch system with a download code for the digital version of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game as well as a three-month individual membership to Nintendo Switch Online. It his stores on Nov. 22 at a suggested retail price of $299.99, but you better be quick, as that is what a normal standalone Nintendo Switch is priced at.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in +Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode
Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite continue to provide one-of-a-kind gaming experiences on the TV or on the go, allowing holiday shoppers the choice of a video game system that matches their lifestyle. Seeing encouraging sales growth like this in the fourth October of Nintendo Switch proves to us that the system has many more years and great games yet to come,” said Nintendo of America President Doug Bowser.