Israa Seblani, a 29-year-old Lebanese bride, figured that it would be just another Tuesday as she stood smiling and posing for her wedding video. Little did she know that moments later, the world around her would be shattered by a powerful shockwave that nearly blows her off her feet. In just seconds, all of the structures around her and the photographer are covered in piles of smashed glass from the blown-out windows. Read more for the footage and additional information.
Seblani had just arrived in Beirut around three weeks earlier to prepare for her wedding. Fortunately, she was able to visit the damaged hotel on Wednesday to retrieve belongings and passport, stating that despite her love for Lebanon, living there is not an option at this time.
- 20. 1MP 1. 0 Type stacked CMOS sensor, Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 24 200 millimeter F2. 8 F4. 5 large aperture high magnification zoom lens
- 0. 02 sec. High AF speed, 357 point focal plane Phase detection AF and 425 point contrast detection AF
- Up to 20 fps blackout free shooting, using up to 60 times/sec. AF/AE calculations. Diopter Adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0 m-1. Operating Temperature- 0 degrees C.- +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F
- AI based real time tracking for stills and movies, and touch tracking. Real time eye AF for human (stills and movies), and for animal (stills only)
- 4K video with us log3 and Interval Shooting. Microphone jack and vertical position data recording. Active mode image stabilization in 4K video recording, and Movie Edit add on compatible
I have been preparing for my big day for two weeks and I was so happy like all other girls, ‘I am getting married’. My parents are going to be happy seeing me in a white dress, I will be looking like a princess,” Seblani told Reuters.