Called “Space for You”, this stylish piece of gadgetry is actually “a combination printer and table that blends in well with small offices as furniture.” Click here for first picture in gallery.

The faux drawers are actually paper loading trays and the slit is where your prints come out. Now nobody will scold you for setting your drink on top of the printer [via YankoDesign]

Photo Photo Photo