Limited to 3-units worldwide, NOVITEC’s Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge SPOFEC Overdose edition gets both aesthetic and engine upgrades. Starting off, we have a sleek widebody kit that increase’s its width by 5.1-inches at the rear and 2.8-inches up front, while measuring 81.9-inches wide at the rear wheels. This means that the 22-inch concave SP2 Vossen wheels fit snugly without sticking out of the body, and perfectly matches the naked-carbon trunk lid spoiler. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Engine wise, its 6.6L twin-turbocharged V12 now produces 717 horsepower and 727 pound-feet of torque, paired with the factory 8-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in 4.2-seconds as well as an electronically limited 155 mph. Other upgrades include an air suspension that drops the ride by 40mm and can do so while traveling at up to 87 mph. No prices are listed because the interior in each of the three units can be outfitted to the customer’s liking.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
SPOFEC developed curved extensions for the rear sidewalls, which seamlessly attach to the production bodywork. They create space for concave 10.5Jx22 forged wheels, which are fitted with high-performance tires of size 295/30 ZR 22. To match the vehicle, the SPOFEC SP2 wheels featuring nine pairs of double-spokes and a large cover that conceals the wheel bolts are painted black. US company Vossen, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of hi-tech wheels, is responsible for the design and production. The OVERDOSE front fenders create the space required to install 9.5Jx22 wheels fitted with 265/35 ZR 22 tires. The fenders replace the production components in their entirety and add seven centimeters to the width of the Wraith at the front,” said NOVITEC.