The ROMOSS 30000mAh Power Bank Sense 8+ can power up smartphones, tablets, and even game consoles, all for $21.95 shipped after clipping the on-page 39% off coupon, this weekend only, originally $35.99. This TSA-approved power bank can be taken on planes in carry-on baggage, complete with three inputs and three outputs – microUSB, Lightning and USB-C. A SmartLED indicator shows just how much power is left in the charger, while the Type-C port can also be used to recharge it. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- -1 Week of Worry-free Power: Fully recharged power bank Sense 8+, the 30,000mAh capacity gives 12.6 full charges to iPhone 8, 7.2 to Samsung S9, and 4 full charges to iPad mini 4. A Must-have for unlimited gamers, for camping, hiking and all kinds of fests.
- -18W Rapid Recharge 3-Input: It only takes 11 hours to fully recharge the 30,000mAh power bank with an 18W PD adaptor(Not inculde). Featuring 3-input: Micro-USB, l i g h t n i n g and Unique USB Type-C ports provides high convenience of recharging this power bank with your iphone or Andriod cables.
- -Fast Charge⊕ 3-Output: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps.
- -Safety & Reliability: The built-in intelligent safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices, including over-heat, over-charge, over-current, over-discharge and short-circuit protection.
- -CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED – This portable charger can be charged with any of 3 types of cables (Micro USB/L i g h t n i n g/Type-C) you’re using for your device. Designed with the purpose of environment protection, CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED.
For added safety, there’s built-in intelligent protectio that senses over-heating, over-charging, and offers short circuit protection. Use the QuickCharge port to charge compatible devices up to 80% in just 35-minutes, which is 4-times faster than conventional chargers. Or, use all three USB outputs simultaneously at up to 3 amps.