Samsung Electronics America has just unveiled its next-generation interactive, touchscreen display. It aims to transform collaboration / communication for in-person, hybrid / remote education and business environments. Officially called the “85-inch Interactive Display,” it features a smooth pen-to-paper writing mode, flexible image editing tool and a straightforward content navigation system, thus enabling teachers to remain focused on their lesson while encouraging creativity. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Thanks to its optimized 4K ultra high definition (UHD) picture quality, all of the visuals are easy-to-read with up to 20 touchpoints to work simultaneously to sync personal devices for real-time content sharing. Connection options include USB, HDMI, DP, NFC, OPS slot and screen-sharing capabilities. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but considering that Samsung’s standard 85-inch TVs start at $1,799, you can expect this to be priced upwards of $2,000+ when released.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
The current hybrid model of education and business implemented across industry has increased the need for technology solutions that foster engagement. The optimized open forum capability of the new 85-inch Interactive Display enables students and business leaders to work together in real-time, adapting seamlessly to current and future learning environments,” said Mark Quiroz, Vice President of Marketing, Samsung Electronics America.