Seiki Digital’s SE20HS02 20″ LED TV is currently being offered for only $67.31 shipped, today only, originally priced at $129. This LED HDTV contains built-in technologies to deliver a clearer picture, including a PAL/NTSC comb filter, video noise reduction, over-the-air ATSC/NTSC RF input support, digital/analog channel auto tuning, V-CHIP/CCD/Favorite Channel support, and more. Product page. Continue reading for a video from Sony explaining LED TVs and LCD backlighting.
- 20-inch class HDTV with 1366 x 768 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate.
- Built in Video Noise Reduction.
- Support V-CHIP/CCD/Favorite Channel Edition.
- Menu supports English, French and Spanish.
- Easily connect your accessory components by utilizing the available multiple connections (including 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 USB) incorporated in the HDTV.
This TV features an easy-to-understand on-screen menu for adjusting the TV’s settings. Adjust contrast and brightness, audio settings like bass and treble, or set a sleep timer, plus much more. The menu supports English, French, and Spanish. Easily connect your accessory components by utilizing the available multiple connections (including 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, and 1 USB) incorporated in the HDTV. More information.