Ford and its newly formed Team Fordzilla eSports team revealed the ultimate virtual racing car designed with collaboration between the automaker’s designers as well as the gaming community. It’s officially called the “Team Fordzilla P1”, and concept was developed with the help of fan votes on Twitter at different design stages, including how the driver would be seated, cockpit style and even drivetrain. Ford exterior designer Arturo Ariño’s design came out on top in the end, gaining 83.8 per cent of the 250,000 votes. read more for a video and additional information.
Ariño’s vision draws heavily from the Ford GT, but adding a few high-tech touches, like morphing technology. This enables the body to morph from longtail racer on high-speed straight roads to a shorter body for the twisties. It will be put into a popular racing game in 2021 for fans to enjoy, while a life-sized scale model is set to be completed by year end.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo; And with cool functions in the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- With this LEGO Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler 42114 building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app
- The LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app
- Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun
We showed again at gamescom this year that we’re serious about gaming, but what was really great is the continuing support we’re receiving from that gaming community. This really pushes us to keep innovating with projects like the Team Fordzilla P1 concept, said Emmanuel Lubrani, Senior Manager Communications, Team Fordzilla, Ford Europe.