Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds have been upgraded, and you can get a pair for just $28.04 shipped, today only, originally $39.99. It features graphene drivers that oscillate with extreme precision to offer sound with extraordinary accuracy as well as an accurate listening experience. Integrated BassUp technology uses a customized algorithm to perform real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for up to 43% more bass. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An external antenna combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless earbuds and your device—even in busy places. No skips, no drops.
- IPX7 Protection: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless earbuds against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.
In addition to having IPX7 water protection, each wireless earbud weighs in at just 0.2 oz to ensure you enjoy a fatigue-free experience, no matter how long you listen. GripFit technology ensures the wireless earbuds sit securely in your ears, even while you’re running or at the gym – just slide in and twist to lock. It utilizes satellite technology in the form of an LDS antenna and Bluetooth 5.0 to create an extremely strong connection.