Super Mario Party may be considered one of the best party games for the Nintendo Switch, but WarioWare: Get it Together may be taking that crown. In this title, the player controls Wario and friends inside their own chaotic microgames, or over 200 quick to be more specific, in Story mode. For even more microgames, simply complete them to unlock the others. Multiplayer mode lets you partner up with a friend on the same console, use local wireless for Story mode or be pit against three players locally in Variety Pack. Read more for two videos, including an early video review.
As an added bonus, players can compete in Wario Cup, which is basically a rotating weekly online challenges that lets you win trophies and earn in-game currency. Ranked Mode lets players around the world battle their way up the leaderboards. There is so much content too consume that you’ll never get bored, especially since each of the microgames is designed to have more than one solution. It’s available now on the Nintendo eShop, priced at $49.99 USD for a digital copy.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)